BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 20, 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES

Here are the cards I made for this round:


The first card I made I used the awesome turkey image by  Sew Many Cards


and a close-up:


That turkey is just too cute!!

I used Kraft cardstock for the base...the patterned paper is from DCWV...I colored the turkey image with copics...the little things that look like dew drops...I made using a hot glue gun...and then colored them with Copics...I tried coloring them by putting them in a little baggie and then adding alcohol ink refills...but the colors weren't very vibrant...so I colored the backs using Copics....I added glossy accents to the hat and boots...the buckle on the hat was cut out of "metal" paper and then attached to a little piece of ribbon...I also added glossy accents to the pie pan...I wrapped some baker's twine around the card and tied a bow on the left side...

Here is the second card I made:


and a close-up:


This image is from Digis by Phooka  and also too cute!!

I was only going to add glitter to the hat...but I just couldn't resist glittering the whole thing!!...and I just love those googly eyes...all of the glitter except for the white on the hat is from Martha Stewart...the patterned paper and ribbon are from a CardMaker's kit...I had so much fun making this card, I might have to print the image again and see what else I can do with it!!

That's it for today!...I have a couple more calendars that I need to finish!

Have a great night!!

Kelly    


0 comments: