BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

Circles

I have another Christmas card done!!....and it's only September!!...yeah!!...I think I half of my Christmas cards made!!....Go Me...LOL!!

This card is for a challenge over at the Stampendous Blog ...you can find all of the info there...and here is my card:


and the inside:


My pictures cane out dark today for some reason...

The card base is Bazzill Bling...and the PP is Basic Grey's Sweet Threads...I am so loving this pad of paper!!...and the other new ones just released!!...the circles were punched out of GKD ivory cardstock...the stamps are mostly Studio G and some older ones I got from Walmart a few years ago...I stamped with Peeled Paint Distress Ink...Versa magic Niagara Mist...and the pink is Studio G also...there wasn't a color that I could find...

The circles stamped with the distress ink I covered with Glossy accents...I used a Sakura glitter pen on all of the other circles...I also used a Bic Mark It to color the leaves of the holly leaves...I really like how these circles turned out!!...I wish I could have gotten a better photo!!...the ribbon, brads and bling are from my stash!!

Have a great evening!!

Kelly






3 comments:

wendyp said...

Adorable Christmas card and awesome job with the sketch! Thanks for joining this months Stampendous Challenge!

Taylor said...

This is darling!!! Thanks for joining us for this month's Stampendous sketch challenge!

Melinda said...

I really like your circles too, especially the ones with holly! Thanks for joining in the fun over at the Stampendous Blog. Look for a new challenge on 10/1.