BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flip~Flop Card

I made this card for the Simon Says ~ Mulitfold Cards/Creations Challenge...here is my card:




There was a lot of measuring and figuring stuff out on this card...but it was a lot of fun!!

I got the template for this card out of Cardmaker Magazine...if you're interested I'm sure  you could Google it and get all of the measurements...

The card base is Bazzill cardstock...and the pattern paper is from Basic Grey's June Bug...all edges are inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink...

the ivory cardstock is GKD...I stamped Hero Art's Anitque Background with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then stamped the butterfly {Close to My Heart ~ Celebrate Life} over top with Persimmons Versa Magic Chalk Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder...I pierced and inked the edges...I added a little bit of ribbon and some dew drops to the focal image...It just needed a little something!!

It's raining and cool here today!!...I am so enjoying this cooler weather!!

Have a great night!!

Kelly


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kelly :-) the butterfly image is beautiful and I love the way you did this and the papers are just fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
please consider turning off word verification x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, fab design and the butterfly stamp is so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
hugs Mandy xx